12363 - Bromeliads (Garden) - 2015-09-28|
(Dimension: 2030 x 1383 pixels - Counter: 4930)
(Uploaded as: Orthophytum hatschbachii)
Photographer: Holger Sachs
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Add Note: Doug Binns (2015-10-12) - This is not O. hatschbachii, which has a green inflorescence and green leaf bases. It looks more like O. ophiuroides.
- Identification: Eric Gouda (2015-10-12) =Orthophytum ophiuroides
- Agree with Doug, according to the key by Louzada & Wanderley 2010, this must be Orthophytum ophiuroides
- Add Note: Holger Sachs (2015-10-13) - You're right, I got the plant with the label of a good friend. Labeled "O. hatchbachii" H.Luther 0307. The next time I take care of better. It could be O. ophiuroides. Thanks !!
- Add Note (12383): Eric Gouda (2015-10-13) - sorry my note was confusing, I meant not O. hatschbachii
Gallery Manager: Eric Gouda
This FloraPix Gallery is hosted at the University Utrecht Botanical Gardens