|Penstemon (Scrophulariaceae) Taxonomists and Growers List|
Penstemon-L pages (features)
Penstemon-L was created by Eric Gouda and Louise Parsons to share and discuss information and experiences of the genus Penstemon for taxonomists and growers. It is like a virtual Penstemon Society. The most important thing is to exchange Penstemon information. As a guide, the discussions should focus on:
- Penstemon Taxonomy and Identification
- Discussion of types grown
- Cultivation techniques of certain types
- Penstemon events
- Scientific, biological issues relating to Penstemon
- Seeding and propagating techniques
- Hybrids and hybridizing
- Anything that would be of interest to Penstemon growers
The discussion list is not active at them moment, but the gallery will stay activeUnfortunately, after many years, there was not enough interest in the discussion list any more, and was closed January 2018, the Gallery will continue to be supported.
If there is a group that is interested to link the Gallery to their activities, just contact me.
Happy growing and blooming.
Updated by Eric Gouda February 21 2022 15:32
Access from June.2006: