|Discussion Platform for Trillium and other Woodland Plants|
- Woodland Plant Picture Gallery
- Trillium Identification Pages now integrated into the Gallery (Old Casus Pro Diagnosi)
- Trillium Taxonomy and Identification
- Discussion of types grown
- Cultivation techniques of certain types
- Trillium events
- Scientific, biological issues relating to Trillium
- Seeding and propagating techniques
- Hybrids and hybridizing
- Anything that would be of interest to Trillium growers
The list may not be used for:
- commercial activities (advertising)
- personal conversation that is of no interest to other members
- conversations that have nothing to do with Trillium or growing plants
- replying to other messages without removing irrelevant text (digest messages will become difficult to read)
- When replying to messages, please removing irrelevant text from the original message(s) repeated under your reply - if you do not, digest messages will become very difficult to read and you will inconvenience readers of your message with unnecessary repeated text
- Some mail services do allow you to reject messages from certain email addresses. If these addresses are from members of this list that are regular contributors, do not use this feature, because we are getting an error message for each rejection. Just use the DEL key instead.
- Be sure that the subject line is clear in what the message is about.
Trillium-L list functions:
- Subscribe to this list
- View or search the Archives ordered by month (April 2002 up till now, see history below)
Trillium-L Links to other Trillium Sites
- Interactive Key to Trillium Based on F.W. Case Jr. 2002. Trillium in Flora of North America, volume 26. Oxford University Press.
Happy growing and blooming.
Please send questions about e-mail or any list operation problems to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated by Eric Gouda, 09-01-2020
Access from April 2018: