On subpages you can click the logo above to get back here.
- About AEG membership
- Arisaema-L FloraPix Picture Gallery (please post your pictures here, also for identification)
- The Arisaema-L Archives (discussion list of the AEG) are available via the Web hosted by the Utrecht University Botanic Gardens. Sending messages to this list is restricted to AEG members, but the Archives are public. Read the rules before using the list.
- Identification is now facilitated in the Gallery (see link above).
- an (interactive) key to Arisaema based on Intkey (have to be installed)
- the same key running on Java, but without images (using images is not yet implemented)
- A lot of information and pictures are available from the AEG on the web site of Roy Herold
- Links to Arisaema Related sites
- Seed Exchange (can be visited but is for members only)
Members only (secured):For the members only content you need the login credentials that can be requested from the email address below.
- Membership list
- The AEG articles about Arisaema are available on this site (for AEG members only, password can be provided by me, just ask for it in an email)
Updated by Eric Gouda, 19-08-2022
Access from Dec. 2019: