10941 - Bromeliads (Wild) - 2013-04-09|
(Dimension: 750 x 1010 pixels - Counter: 11147)
Locality: Colombia - Valle de Cauca - Queremal- Buenaventura rd
Photographer: Bruce Dunstan
Note: Image by Emilio Constantino (Sent: email@example.com)
(Click on the picture to enlarge)
- Identification (7086): Eric Gouda (2011-08-30) =Guzmania aff. lingulata x sanguinea
- It could be the sparsely known Guzmania lingulata x sanguinea that as far as I know was collected by Gruber many years ago.
- Identification (7086): HEL (2011-09-22) =more likely involving G. longipetala.
- Could be yet another new "thecophylloid" guzmania. Too bad cant see floral bracts and flowers. (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Add Note (7086): Bruce Dunstan (2011-09-23) - Way up a tree on full camera zoom, as usual (Sent: email@example.com)
- Identification (7086): José M. Manzanares (2012-08-10) =Guzmania longipetala
- This is the real Guzmania longipetala, also in Ecuador. (Sent: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Gallery Manager: Eric Gouda
This FloraPix Gallery is hosted at the University Utrecht Botanical Gardens