10454 - Bromeliads (Wild) - 2012-10-01|
(Dimensie: 1363 x 2050 pixels - Teller: 9469)
(Geladen als: Werauhia sp?)
Verzamel locatie: USA - Hawaii - Outside an old nursery site on the island of Maui
Fotograaf: Oahu Early Detection
Opmerking: One of two bromeliads found spreading from cultivation outside this nursery. (Verzonden: email@example.com)
Determinatie: in behandeling
(Klik op de foto om te vergroten)
- Determinatie: Eric Gouda (2012-10-03) =Werauhia werckleana
- Check out Werauhia werckleana, that can be red like that (Verzonden: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Determinatie: Eric Gouda (2012-10-08) =Werauhia sanguinolenta
- Bruce Dunstan wrote me: I've saw W. gladioliflora becoming naturalised at Lyon Arboretum during the 90s.
Ray Baker pointed them out to me during a visit.
Just figure W. sanguinolenta Rubra would be doing the same near an old nursery I remeber seeing them cultivated as ornamentals in Hawaiian nureseries at about the same time. (Verzonden: email@example.com)
- Determinatie: HEL (2012-10-11) =W. sanguinolenta "Rubra"
- I saw these several times on Oahu, Hawaii and Kuawaii. Never saw W. werckleana which is a higher elev. taxon in C.A. (Verzonden: firstname.lastname@example.org)